Royal Rooms at POR?

KristiLyn

Fab Five Member!
Are they worth it? We will be getting married in Disney and spending 2 weeks there. Currently we are booked at CSR, but are thinking about changing to a royal room.

They're just another room. The theming is very nice. If you do pick it, just know that there is an on-off switch for the headboards. We missed it until the lady day.

I maybe wrong, but I Blieve the royal rooms r closer than the standard rooms, @ least we were

We stayed in a RR when we were there for our Disneymoon.:love:

My husband LOVED the LED fireworks in the headboard, rigged it so the button was stuck so it kept repeating.(total child at heart)

I think most of the RR are in the mansions. Which are stunning, and romantic. We stayed at CSR a few months before on a family trip, and PORR is far more romatic. And its 100% worth the horse drawn carriage ride!!! Do it! :woohoo:

I typically stay at the Deluxe hotels but stayed at PO in a RR for a family trip as it worked out better for most of my family. I have to tell you I absolutely LOVED this room. The theming at PO Riverside is stunning. I loved the big trees and the plantation like feel. I felt SO transported to another place. The RR was so neat too. My kids loved the headboard that lights up but truth be told so did I ;) Check out a few youtube videos....they give you a pretty good idea of what to expect. I honestly have a hard time justifying staying in a more expensive room since this......we just really loved it. Have a GREAT honeymoon.....for me it would be $$$ well spent.

Plus, I think PO has one of the best counter service food courts around!!!!

Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter