Royal Suite for Christmas

Castaway April

Mouseketeer
I see the Royal Suite on the Fantasy is open for Christmas.... thinking of booking...

Kidding! $48,000 Holy Mickey Mouse!

Does someone actually pay this?!?!?!?

:lmao:

Even if I had 48,000, not so sure I could justify it.

I see the Royal Suite on the Fantasy is open for Christmas.... thinking of booking...

Yes, for our family of 4, it is $48,448.48. The $48K isn't the problem. It is that darn concierge tip I have to leave at the end of the cruise.

DWF

For $50K we could cruise around the world on another line. I love DCL, but that's a serious case of being sold bill of goods as opposed to an actual return on investment.

Well, someone paid for the other one... Also, both of them booked for Dec. 2014... Maybe someone's stock options didn't pan out and had to move it to off season or to a lower category?

Holy...

Category $48,496.00
Guest 1 Cruise Fare $17,500.00
Guest 2 Cruise Fare $17,500.00
Guest 3 Cruise Fare $6,748.00
Guest 4 Cruise Fare $6,748.00
Government Taxes & Fees (Cruise) $ $302.48
Total Price $48,798.48

That's nuts. The Royal was $14000 for our spring break week. I cannot paying over 3 times that amount! Yikes!

Hmm... for my family of 3 it's only $41,624. A bargain! Seriously, though, WOW. I wonder what the price was on opening day?

For our family of three its the bargain price of $38,412.66. It's $3199 for our 6 month old, for that price I would hope it includes all you can eat formula and all you can use diapers and wipes.

FYI according to cruise fish the opening day price was $14,500/adult

The funny part is, so many of us searched for it, Disney probably raised the price due to increased interest! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm sold on it with the free internet and Palo in room. How much internet would I have to use to get my money back.
Next week on Fantasy Eastern has the Walt for 19K for 2 adults:cool1:

Now if I did Target gift cards I could save 5%.

"Yes, I need to pay for my cruise in full. I have $50 giftcards so that will be 960 of them..........."

:rotfl2::woohoo::rotfl2::woohoo:

Bu-wah-ha-ha

Now if I did Target gift cards I could save 5%.
"Yes, I need to pay for my cruise in full. I have $50 giftcards so that will be 960 of them..........."

:rotfl2::woohoo::rotfl2::woohoo:

Bu-wah-ha-ha
Wonder how long it would take to enter all those in their system?
:confused3:rotfl::rotfl:

Ok, for that kind of money they should have the REAL Jack Sparrow waiting for me in there to say, "Welcome to the Caribbean, Love."
Then give me a back rub... ;) :cloud9:

Shoot, even with those nasty teeth I wouldn't kick him out. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter