Royal Table dinner Oct. 25th???

Darwineffect

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has a reservation for dinner at the castle on this day that looks like they may be cancelling? It is our 5th wedding anniversary and we had dinner here on our honeymoon. I would like to take my wife there again as a surprise. I have had no luck getting in so far though. Thanks for reading.

We have reservations that night for my wife's b-day that we made in April. I called in July to change the time & said they were fully booked. They did say to call 2 weeks prior to arrival to see if there was a cancellation.

You may still get in if you call then. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

I'm going to move this over to our restaurant board for you. Good luck getting your reservation.

We have reservations that night for my wife's b-day that we made in April. I called in July to change the time & said they were fully booked. They did say to call 2 weeks prior to arrival to see if there was a cancellation.

You may still get in if you call then. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

I agree don't give up. Start calling and call everyday if you have to. And don't forget that the cancellation policy is 24 hours before so check the morning of the day you want to eat or the night before. You just might get lucky :wizard:

Call right at 7:00 AM (6:59) each day as cancellations from day before are not in system til overnight.....

good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter