• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Tea for Boys (also FIRST CRUISE WOOHOOO!!!)

Just found this thread. My daughter did this 2 years ago and loved it ( she was 5)
We are sailing again this summer and she is desperate to do it again ( i had hoped it would be a one and done!) she is no longer doll mad and i would like to request duffy instead of the doll but with the other princess bit( jewellery box etc)

anyone done this?

OP here--what a blast from the past this is! Makes me sad to see the follow-up posts from last year--how naive I was to think cruises would resume by August 2020! Never did get to answer the question about pins.

That's a good question. On the one hand, when I asked onboard they were super happy to accommodate switching my DS's toys from prince to princess. On the other hand, switching just one item might create an imbalance in their inventory since I suspect the cruise ship orders an even number of prince/princess toy sets. I would say it couldn't hurt to ask--maybe see if someone on the UK cruise thread could check for you on the ship since they'll be the first ones who have an opportunity to?

OP here--what a blast from the past this is! Makes me sad to see the follow-up posts from last year--how naive I was to think cruises would resume by August 2020! Never did get to answer the question about pins.

That's a good question. On the one hand, when I asked onboard they were super happy to accommodate switching my DS's toys from prince to princess. On the other hand, switching just one item might create an imbalance in their inventory since I suspect the cruise ship orders an even number of prince/princess toy sets. I would say it couldn't hurt to ask--maybe see if someone on the UK cruise thread could check for you on the ship since they'll be the first ones who have an opportunity to?

thanks so much for your response.
good idea re checking on board.
im still in two minds about doing it for a second time but booked it to give the option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter