RP availability question

GeminiMom

<font color=teal>"Tag Team" would be a name best s
I already have 3 nights booked @ RP 6/6-6/9 @ ENT rate of $144. Although I don't think the price will go down, I keep checking and the last few times have come up with NO AVAILABILITY for those dates. I've tried all codes & no code & still get the same result. Can anyone tell me if that means the hotel is probably booked and will be crowded, or do they usually release rooms at a later date?

Its not such a big deal since I'm already booked, just wondering if I should expect it to be crowded and if it's unusual for it to show no availability this far out. (I used the Loews site, but can also call direct to get more info.)

Thanks for any help you all can shed on this. :D

I don't think you are going to get it any less than that for those dates.... usually the Ent Rate is the cheapest.... I know I am getting it for $119 FL Res Rate...for 5/30 & 31. Then on 6/1 the Fl Res rate jumps to $188..... so $144 is pretty good... and as far as nothing comming up....it could be sold out. You never know though, something can open up..... availability always changes.

I have been at RPR twice when I have been told at the front desk that the hotel is completely booked, but I have never experienced uncomfortable crowds. Most likely some of the rooms are booked with convention guests. The pool area is huge and I have never had a problem finding a chair. Sometimes you might have to wait on the water taxi for awhile.

Yes, it's possible that the hotel is booked this far in advance. There could be several conferences going on at RPR and your dates are the beginning of summer vacation for many schools in the south. Our schools are out May 21 and we are headed south that day. We are hoping to beat some of the crowds. Don't worry about the crowds. You will have a great time!

Thanks for the reassurance about the crowds you guys! Our Disney trips have always been in the fall (the twins have never handled crowds & heat very well....heck, neither does their mother!) FOTL at US/IOA will hopefully be a godsend. Everyone here at the boards has been a tremendous help to me in planning our trip & at the very least I'll be sure to reward you with a big fat trip report when we get back.......ummm, I guess you could consider that a reward...right?! :rolleyes:

CONTINUE to check your rates. But take the time to call the hotel. I would check to see what the annual pass rates are. My rates for the May 24-28 are 119. plus tax per night. You never know when or if they will put out cheaper rates.

We were at RPR during Presidents' week in February. The hotel was sold out (there were conventions going, in addition to being a popular vacation week). Anyway, it was not a problem at all. Didn't even feel crowded.

Just back and although u could tell it was very busy with conventions it never seemed crowded at all :jester:

I would love to get that 144 rate. I have a ressie for 6-17-21 for a rate of 164 fan club. Did you book the 144 rate directly with the hotel. I called the Loews ressie line.

J

Jalex,
I called the Loews number also when I booked. I had looked online first (Loews site) & the ENT rate was listed alittle higher ($157 I believe), so when I called & they offered it at $144 I quickly snatched it up. Also, you may want to try 1-800-BEASTAR for rates. I called that number the same day & they also had a standard for $144 ENT rate. Your rates may be alittle higher because you're moving more into peak vacation times with the schools getting out. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter