RSS Feeds

Eeyore1925

Mouseketeer
Is there something wrong with the RSS feeds?:confused3

I've been getting feeds just fine for weeks and suddenly they have all stopped. I'm still getting RSS feeds from other sites, just this one has disappeared.:confused3

Has something changed?

Same here. No Dis feeds but funny thing is WDWinfo is still coming through :confused3

I too am having a problem with them. This is the error that is showing in my RSS Reader:

Error parsing RSS XML: Not a valid xml document: The root element is missing.

I can't survive without them.

:surfweb: :surfweb:

They get me going every morning when I open my email and there they are.

Yup, the same threads from the rss feed have been showing on my igoogle page for a few days now.

Yup same here. The RSS feeds are toast this morning.

Please remedy!!! :)

Any one know if this is being addressed?

I went and resubscribed (at bottom of page) and I now have a new named subscription and the feeds are working.

I tried resubscribing to one thread and since it can't connect to it, it will not let me subscribe (I am using SharpReader).

I've tried resubscribing and I'm still getting "Web Clip Error: Unkown Error" I use Google.

I can get the rss to work if I click on the google link, but the individual board links do not work at all.

When I come to the disboards, the RSS symbol on IE toolbar is dark and says "No feeds detected on this page"

Is there an update on this?

The feeds from DIS work great now :)

I can't get any feeds from the disboards :confused3 :confused3

Please tell me that one of you webmasters out there are working on this.

Thanks!:worship: :worship:

:confused:

So I just received 20 feeds from yoursite.com - the first of which was titled "Test".

When I click on the article links (and I tried 10 of them) I get taken to a DIS page that says "The page you are looking for has either been moved or removed.....:

So....looks like someone is working on something :) :) Hopefully we will have it soon.

I just can't live without these feeds in the morning.:surfweb:

Thanks to who ever is trying to fix this problem.

Here's hoping! Still nothing here though :sad2: RSS button on the toolbar is still dark on the Disboards, but it is lit up (orange) on WDWINFO.

Any chance that after the boards are shut down tonight the feeds will come back when the boards come back up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter