• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RTeetz Gets Marathon Weekend Facepaint: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!

Which facepaint option do YOU want to see RTeetz sport during Marathon Weekend?

• Total voters

You guys are killing me. This is hysterical. I have been slightly shirking the marathon training for hiking the Appalachian Trail. I hiked 43 miles so far this week. I am so tired and stupid this whole thing is cracking me up. I will go vote next @Keels

I’ve never seen someone complain so much about a little face painting!

I lost a bet at work a couple of weeks ago and had to wear Seinfeld’s puffy pirate shirt at work all day.

Embrace the paint, enjoy the attention and be the best panda that you can be!

View attachment 332164
I don’t like things on my face. A shirt is different.

When Marathon Weekend 2019 rolls around, our favorite little buddy @rteetz will be finishing out his last few months as an underage adult ... to commemorate, we want to make sure that no childhood experience is left out.

So - which facepainting style should Ryan sport during DATW?

A visual overview of the options:

View attachment 331576

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

NO FACEPAINT

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have to stand by my fellow mod and vote for none. :thumbsup2

I’ve always secretly wanted to get my face painted.
I know this thread reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Someone to take my spot!
Definitely getting closer to putting my finger on it.

Ah yes, that's it. This thread has become The Facepaint Games and @Bree has just volunteered as tribute for @rteetz

I lost a bet at work a couple of weeks ago and had to wear Seinfeld’s puffy pirate shirt at work all day.

View attachment 332164
But I don't want to be a pirate.

Seriously you should wear that shirt on the ride. Especially because at Walt Disney World, it's only 5 minutes instead of the 15 minutes you'd have to wear it at Disneyland.

View attachment 332164
You just made my Monday. Hahahahha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter