Ruh roh. I need to make my ADRs while in WDW!

triplejen

DIS Veteran
We're going in August. My ADR date is coming up.

We just decided to take a last-minute trip there for the ESPN Weekend, to surprise my huge sports fan 7yo and his little brother (less of a sports fan, but certainly happy to go to WDW any chance he gets).

I have been so excited, planning how we are going to surprise them, what the weather will be like, what's the best flight to catch, etc. etc.

Suddenly earlier today, it hit me. We will now be there on my 180th day. :headache:

I won't have computer access, so I won't be able to make online ressies at 6. I'll have to make them an hour after everyone else, from my hotel room, with my kids wiggling in the background, distracted and struggling to hear.

Ack! What have I done?! :rotfl:

No problem!! You can go to any Guest Relations in any park or the concierge in your hotel to make your ADRs. :yay:

We have to do the same thing on our trip in June for our trip at Christmas.

What a great problem to have. :goodvibes

No problem!! You can go to any Guest Relations in any park or the concierge in your hotel to make your ADRs. :yay:

Thanks. But can I do that at 6 a.m. (when online reservations start), or at 7 a.m. (when call-in reservations start)?

We have to do the same thing on our trip in June for our trip at Christmas.

What a great problem to have. :goodvibes

Good point. I really shouldn't be complaining :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter