Rumor: MSEP closing?!

So basically what you're telling me is George K. just let WDW get burned and it's turning into a bigger dumpster fire than it already is? If we hadn't rented DVC points I'd half consider cancelling our Feb. trip. If WDW isn't going to have a night parade in the MK, and it's simply a budget cutting measure (which if we aren't getting PTN, DreamLights, or even Fantallusion from DLP that's what it is) there's nothing they won't touch and/or cut to save a buck. But, I guess with attendance down 4%, someone had to lose their jobs.
To me, it's very very strange that the entire month of January does not have wishes or a night time parade on the schedule, but starting 2/1/2017 wishes is back on the schedule.

What are the arrangements they are making for people who has the Tony's MSEP package, do we know yet?

It would need to be in rehearsals for a few months starting in January as the cast will be doing the holidays until then.
I don't know if u would need a few months of rehearsals. Sure it would need a few weeks but I would think parade performers could get it down relatively quickly.

I don't know if u would need a few months of rehearsals. Sure it would need a few weeks but I would think parade performers could get it down relatively quickly.
Festival of Fantasy was in rehearsals for two months. They might be able to get it quickly, but in order for everyone to be safe, there is a lengthy process. They don't teach everyone all at once. They start in a dance studio on property and then practice in backstage areas before having a couple weeks of overnight rehearsals in the park. Drivers and safety team have to rehearse as well as the performers.

Festival of Fantasy was in rehearsals for two months. They might be able to get it quickly, but in order for everyone to be safe, there is a lengthy process. They don't teach everyone all at once. They start in a dance studio on property and then practice in backstage areas before having a couple weeks of overnight rehearsals in the park. Drivers and safety team have to rehearse as well as the performers.
I think if it's an already built parade like PTN they could get it done quickly. If it's a brand new parade it wil take longer.

I think if it's an already built parade like PTN they could get it done quickly. If it's a brand new parade it wil take longer.
The rehearsal process is the same. Festival of Fantasy was completely built when rehearsals started. The two months was just the rehearsal process, not creation and rehearsal.

The rehearsal process is the same. Festival of Fantasy was completely built when rehearsals started. The two months was just the rehearsal process, not creation and rehearsal.
But for an already built parade like PTN the choreography is already designed and ready to go they just need to rehearse it. With a brand new parade you need to develop a whole new choreography.

But for an already built parade like PTN the choreography is already designed and ready to go they just need to rehearse it. With a brand new parade you need to develop a whole new choreography.
WDW doesn't use DL's choreography and vice versa. When MSEP went to WDW, the choreography was changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter