RUMOR MVMCP May be canceled tonight *12/20*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
weather is terrible. Tornado warnings. Apparently there is a strong chance of no party tonight. We were just in MK for breakfast ressie and it’s a goat town. Heading back to hotel. Too wet for us’

Wow, sorry to hear this. I hope you can enjoy the day somewhere it's nice & dry. Looking at the forecast it looks like rain all through the evening until 9 or 10pm.
Imagine how busy the parties will be if they cancel tonight and try to place all those guests over the next few nights!:faint:

Thats sad news for anyone who planned this as their sole party day. And if it is cancelled expect the next party to be a MADHOUSE!

Looks like constant rain all day but thunderstorms stop about 7pm. Maybe it will still be a go?

Tornado watch expires at 4pm.

We arrive tonight from South Florida. I'm worried about driving in all of this!

Hope the party isn't cancelled for the sake of partygoers. We'll be at AK tonight - if it's not pouring. :rolleyes1

The worst of the weather was supposed to be in the morning.
I doubt they will cancel.
Same type of weather was happening on the 9th but it cleared up fine.

Thats sad news for anyone who planned this as their sole party day. And if it is cancelled expect the next party to be a MADHOUSE!

Looks like constant rain all day but thunderstorms stop about 7pm. Maybe it will still be a go?

Tornado watch expires at 4pm.

The next party is the last party of the year and it sold out yesterday.
If tonight's party does get cancelled, I'd expect everyone would get a refund.

We're at mk now. Been raining to pouring all day. Thunder has closed multiple rides. Very short lines. Currently drying off in presidents. Have party tickets we'll see what happens

The weather has improved greatly (its 5 pm) and I can't see any reason that the party wouldn't go on as usual tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter