Rumored Changes to G+

Again, the only official mention of any changes came almost a year ago last May when Disney said that changes "may" come in 2024, and they are "working on ways" to let people plan earlier. Pretty vague verbiage there. I am sure it will eventually happen, but at this point doesn't see to be high priority.

Probably a good time of year to use one of the ride search apps based on how fast some of the rides dropped off the radar today.

So, speculators…. Are we thinking this will launch this year? Or will they wait until after the holiday craze and do early 2025?

Also, what are the rumored changes to DAS that seem to be linked into this?

Thx!
Heather

It will never launch. It's not something that is hard or difficult. They can change it right now if they wanted to. They just don't really care. They want us to get up at 6:50am EVERYDAY of the vacation.
I may be an outlier here- and I certainly enjoyed my FP planning being the planner that I am - but I am looking forward to a trip where we can wake up in the morning, decide what park we are going to and get the genies for that park. My DH laments the loss of spontaneity at wdw, so this will be great for him- and maybe help me convince him that there is still spontaneity to be had and we should go back many more times!! 😂 ♥️

I think it will launch right around the same time as the new Tiana ride opens.

Assuming it opens end of summer, there is no advantage on making the first half of the summer crowds not have that perk. Just annoys them. The issue is people are starting, or already think, Disney doesn't really care what makes park experiences more easier.

You would also think they would want this out ASAP, cause maybe more people would buy it, knowing they can do stuff in advance.

Then again, maybe they will offer one or two for free for resorts guests etc and that is taking longer to implement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter