Rumour on Tik Tom animal kingdom closing in 2024

Clearly a bad rumor at best.
I think the writing is on the wall for Dinoland being "closed" and re-themed. All of AK, not a chance. As all parks, it continues to be busy from our experiences there and wait times.

The amount of people I talk to who go "The US Government is already spying on us, why not get TikTok???"

In that case, why bother having locks on your doors if a burglar comes a'callin?
Aw man, the amount of times I've heard this from my friend who is constantly on TikTok LOL

I don't use TikTok and never will. Even if it wasn't spyware, it's full of misinformation. It's like Facebook for Gen Z in terms of misinformation.

Not really the product. You are the target of the advertisers on the platform. And that is only as valuable as your follow through.

But Tik Tok is something worse. It is a massive security risk.

Well, that's what I mean - your time, attention, and mindshare are what the true customers of the platforms, the advertisers, want.

Animal Kingdom is the 5th most visited theme park in the world and the second most visited park in WDW. I doubt it.

This "rumor" just proves that you shouldn't trust everything posted online.

Wow I had no idea AK was higher than HS. That’s crazy.
LOL, this rumor is correct once a day.

I think DInoland announcements are coming soon. That is going to be credited to new Bob, who is totally not like that old Bob, even if it was already in the works. It's just too much empty space in a park that needs more.

Yes, Dinoland is just sad. Just a big empty lot. Although it was easy to see Daisy because nobody was there.

Wow I had no idea AK was higher than HS. That’s crazy.
I was surprised too. Before the pandemic, AK had 13.8 million and HS had only 11.2 million. The ranking of WDW parks in terms of attendance is MK, then AK, Epcot and then HS. Even after the pandemic this seems to still be the case albeit with way smaller numbers.

I was surprised too. Before the pandemic, AK had 13.8 million and HS had only 11.2 million. The ranking of WDW parks in terms of attendance is MK, then AK, Epcot and then HS. Even after the pandemic this seems to still be the case albeit with way smaller numbers.

It dropped back to 4th again in the last TEA index (2021) released this October. The Avatar bump didn't last long.

Attachments

• statistics-2021-e1666101366470.png
    statistics-2021-e1666101366470.png
    86 KB · Views: 38
Animal Kingdom is the 5th most visited theme park in the world and the second most visited park in WDW. I doubt it.

At least until you hear it direct from a bus driver.

This rumor is getting legs from other Disney blog sites, but I just can’t wrap my head around it…. I think Animal Kingdom will continue to be around. I hope I am right!

Say it aint so ... everything I believe in just came crashing down :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter