Rumour on Tik Tom animal kingdom closing in 2024

I found the original post from early December with the story where the last paragraph said it was totally untrue. I don't understand why any other site would pick it up as real news.

Also been seeing this posted all over from newer and much less active account types.

Seeing what posted? The rumor? They are just reposting without any substantial information. Something this massive would be leaked by a reputable source by now if it was actually true.

R.5c35cf6b2ffc88a55446299fcc215995

This started with a post from “The Mouse Trap” which is like “The Onion”, but not funny.

Yes, that site is satire, but most of it is not funny. Most of the stories are so ridiculous that they aren't expecting anyone to take it seriously, but it's like they really overestimated the Internet on that front. The point is that their stories are 100% fabricated.

Last edited:
It seems to be persisting. Someone asked the Trackers about this on their recent livestream and they were as befuddled as everyone who encounters this rumor in the wild.

They just released a second Avatar movie that is doing well at the box office, so why would they close a park that has a whole land dedicated to that? No argument from me that it needs some work, though.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter