Run Disney 1/2 marathon feb question

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello

I’m trying to figure out if the week of 2/26-2/29 would still be effected crowd wise by the run, it looks like it ends on 2/25 (unless I’m wrong)

Thank you for your help

That's the week we go due to our school vacation schedule. I don't remember crowds being super bad. They start heavy during the overlap between states that get Presidents day week off/princess half marathon weekend and then lightened off.

That's the week we go due to our school vacation schedule. I don't remember crowds being super bad. They start heavy during the overlap between states that get Presidents day week off/princess half marathon weekend and then lightened off.
Thank you!!! I wasn’t sure if people stayed past the event!

Thank you!!! I wasn’t sure if people stayed past the event!
I haven’t done this weekend but have done others, I feel like most people leave shortly after the weekend is over. Might have some people going to MK for photos and they have a yoga event Monday morning but I think the bigger crowds are coming from school breaks.

I haven’t done this weekend but have done others, I feel like most people leave shortly after the weekend is over. Might have some people going to MK for photos and they have a yoga event Monday morning but I think the bigger crowds are coming from school breaks.
Thank you!!

I wonder if I should just go the first week in march, I guess I’m my head I was thinking that march would be more crowds with everyone’s spring break

It’s so hard trying to find the “right” time to go, I think I’m making myself crazy trying to figure it out !

I wonder if I should just go the first week in march, I guess I’m my head I was thinking that march would be more crowds with everyone’s spring break

It’s so hard trying to find the “right” time to go, I think I’m making myself crazy trying to figure it out !

It "felt like" there was more of an uptick in crowds the closer we got to the first weekend in March. We were closing out DHS most nights and went from barely anyone in GE the first couple nights to it feeling like more people were there. I'd probably still be inclined to do that last week in February, just be aware the first couple days of Flower and Garden will have Epcot rather zoo like.

It "felt like" there was more of an uptick in crowds the closer we got to the first weekend in March. We were closing out DHS most nights and went from barely anyone in GE the first couple nights to it feeling like more people were there. I'd probably still be inclined to do that last week in February, just be aware the first couple days of Flower and Garden will have Epcot rather zoo like.
Thank you so much for your advice, this is very helpful! I really appreciate it!

IMO, you really don’t see any impact to crowds from the races. I’ve done most all of them once (except the January one) and that’s been my experience. Crowds are definitely driven more by holidays and school breaks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter