Run Disney Event Suggestions?

GunnarCharles

Mouseketeer
Just participated in my first run disney event, the 2017 full marathon. I have to say it was a great experience and I'm ready for more! I don't know when I'll get the chance next but I'd like to do another event. I think my top two right now would be either the Disneyland half or the Wine and Dine half. Are there some experienced Disney runners out there who have suggestions, what are your favorites?

Oh my .... you're about to receive an abundance of answers ...

My recent favorite was the Disneyland Paris Half .... the W&D is a close second ... or the dark side ... or ....

Brian

I'd say Disneyland Half. Marquee event at Disneyland and very different from WDW races.

I'd say Disneyland Half. Marquee event at Disneyland and very different from WDW races.

Seconded. Check out the "Favorite RunDisney Race" thread for some additional viewpoints as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter