Run Disney park tickets questions

Am I right thinking they haven't offered these specials for princess weekend recently? I've havent needed tickets the last few years, but we aren't renewing our APs this year, so this year I'll need hoppers.

Am I right thinking they haven't offered these specials for princess weekend recently? I've havent needed tickets the last few years, but we aren't renewing our APs this year, so this year I'll need hoppers.

No I think you are right - I have only seen the nicely discounted tickets and hotel rates for the smaller race weekends like W&D and TOT

If anyone has gotten them for PHM or marathon weekend I would love to know though!

It sounds like oct 31st (not sure, maybe 1st) is when some travel providers are getting tickets so maybe then you'll see discounts as well

Pretty sure PHM and WDW weekends don't have the discounts...I'm guessing it's because they are so popular that they aren't needed (same reason why every resort is a host resort).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter