Run Disney

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Did anyone do this last year and have any advice around tickets. Looking to book flights and hotels and only way to book just now is with a package but being quoted silly prices. Got the scare story of them all selling out in no time. If someone did book as entry only can you remember when they went on sale? Thanks!

Last year the bibs went on sale in mid February but this year the website just says "Spring" and no one has anything more specific at the moment. Last year I had no problem getting a bib only ticket for the 5k race and there was even a further sale in August plus I think you could even sign up on the race weekend so the races definitely didn't sell out. Obviously there are no guarantees for this year but I'm fairly confident it should be easy to get a place (fingers crossed!)

I have heard (pure rumor) end of April the non-package bibs will go on sale. For last year's races, I was able to register no problem for the half and the 5K on the day registration opened. Along with five others registering for the 5K later that day and into the next. I am hoping that this year will have somewhat similar results. I have had a couple of price alerts for great airfare for the race weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter