runDis registration questions from a first-timer

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
Hi folks....Happy Holidays...
I'm planning to register in March for the W&D 1/2m. Is there anything else that i need to register for/purchase at that time? Do I need to get post-party tickets for the non-runners in my group on March 15th also or that can be done later? Hotel ressies? Park tickets?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

For W&D I would be right there ready to sign up for the race the second it goes up because it sold out in about a half hour last year. The rest should be able to be done later.

Hope that helps!

If you do not have an ACTIVE account set up, I would get that done before registration.

As for the post-party tickets that can be done later as well as hotel & park tickets. I have already booked my resort reservations. Since I am not doing a package deal, but renting DVC I will purchase my park tickets in the summer (or sooner should price increase happen in the next couple of months).

First thing I would do is nail down my dates for this trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter