RunDisney and photopass

rdominy

Mouseketeer
has anyone's kid race pictures from Thursday showed up yet in their photo pass account?

Not sure about kids but I have no 5k pics at all.. Including the one after the race...

My kids' pictures from Thursday are up now. Seems to have taken a couple extra days but I am happy tha they are there now.

I am looking at doing Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon 2017, and was looking at Photopass. do all the pictures from the photographers on the course now get loaded to my account if i purchase it? that includes just the random on course ones as well as the characters so i dont need to bring one on the run?

I am looking at doing Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon 2017, and was looking at Photopass. do all the pictures from the photographers on the course now get loaded to my account if i purchase it? that includes just the random on course ones as well as the characters so i dont need to bring one on the run?

Yes anything taken on course including character photos is now photopass. It is honestly the best decision Disney has made as MM/PP is so much cheaper and can even be used across your park days.

Yes. You'll get a code that includes your bib number to add to your Memory Maker. The on-course pics are very nice. :)

I feel like it was...5 bibs? Not completely sure about that though, and I'm not sure if that's 5 bibs total or 5 per race. :scratchin
It might be 5 per race because I was able to do 5 bibs for the 5K plus mine for the 10K, and marathon.

It might be 5 per race because I was able to do 5 bibs for the 5K plus mine for the 10K, and or my hubs is marathon.

Ok i'm going to pray it's per race or my hubs is getting his Disney acct accessed by my friend to get her pictures lol. BFF and I are doing Gsc plus 5k and I was told GSc counts as 2 bibs.

I'm trying to figure out the photopass stuff before Dark Side. Do I have to purchase it ahead of time or can I wait to see the photos before I decide. We are not doing parks, just the kid's race and 10k.

I'm trying to figure out the photopass stuff before Dark Side. Do I have to purchase it ahead of time or can I wait to see the photos before I decide. We are not doing parks, just the kid's race and 10k.
You can purshcase it before, during or after your trip. Now if you are buying one day photopass I would wait. If you are buying memory maker for length of stay it is $20 cheaper to buy it ahead of time rather than during or after. It is $149 up to three days before the trip. Anytime during or after the trip it is $169. This includes all race photos, in park photos, ride photos, and ride videos.

You can purshcase it before, during or after your trip. Now if you are buying one day photopass I would wait. If you are buying memory maker for length of stay it is $20 cheaper to buy it ahead of time rather than during or after. It is $149 up to three days before the trip. Anytime during or after the trip it is $169. This includes all race photos, in park photos, ride photos, and ride videos.
What is the difference between the photopass and memory maker?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter