runDisney or other running related tattoos?

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
Swear I saw a thread where people showed their rD / running ink. But I cant find it. Wanted to share what I got a couple days ago.. Back of my calf. Love it, it hurt like hell, not sure I'll be getting another lol.

IMG_3500.JPG

I saw a picture of someone that had a basic tattoo of Cinderella's castle and below it were the distances this person ran (5k , 10k, challenges, etc). I thought is was a cool idea and I've fallen in love with that tattoo for me but I would replace it with the Epcot icon of Spaceship Earth. The notion that Epcot is where all the races I've run started and finished.

Last edited:
I saw a picture of someone that had a basic tattoo of Cinderella's castle and below it were the distances this person ran (5k , 10k, challenges, etc). I thought is was a cool idea and I've fallen in love with that tattoo for me but I would replace it with the Epcot icon of Spaceship Earth with the notion that Epcot is where all the races I've run started and finished.
I saw that and considered it since it was all line work, smaller, and take less time.. But I figured, go for it, so I did..

I saw a picture of someone that had a basic tattoo of Cinderella's castle and below it were the distances this person ran (5k , 10k, challenges, etc). I thought is was a cool idea and I've fallen in love with that tattoo for me but I would replace it with the Epcot icon of Spaceship Earth with the notion that Epcot is where all the races I've run started and finished.

LOVE this!!!

Love your dopey!!!! I've only ever seen the castle that was described so something that different is awesome! I think a fair amount of boston marathon runners do that with the unicorn symbol. I know I'll eventually add a run disney tattoo to my collection. I'm just not sure on how yet.

I have been thinking of getting either the avatar to the left (Tink) or some other line art drawing done by the same artist. I did the Tink half in 2014 but didn't get the finish I feel like I can achieve with more training, so I've held off so far on that one. I'm planning Dopey in 2018 and if I can successfully complete that, then that would shoot to the top of my list.

That's awesome! Your tattoo person didn't a great job. No Disney ink but I have a swimmer, biker, runner tat for triathlons and the Ragnar symbol. I've thought about a Disney running tattoo but want do something non-running first. Yours looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter