RunDisney Pin Collections....

jubjubrsx

Mouseketeer
Curious if anyone else has any displays, or pinboards of their RunDisney events? trying to get some idea's
(yes I've run everyone of these events as well) only missing 1 pin from expedition everest 2014 just cant find it ANYWHERE!!? ugh....

anywho here's mine

I hang mine on a pin board my dad made me, I think it's ply wood painted black and then wood framed with Dumbo on top, here's a pic with the top and then run disney section. Hope you find the Everest pin, 2014 Everest Challenge was my first Disney run.

IMG_7909.JPG

Last edited:
hopefully I'll find that pin eventually...I've seen pics on pinpics.com but almost thought it was just a myth that it was produced until now I've actually seen it lol :)

So far, I've just been pinning the pin to the medal that goes with the same race.

I have a pin from every race weekend I've participated in (2011 Disneyland Half, 2012 Disneyland Half, 2012 Wine & Dine Half, 2015-2017 Star Wars Rebel Challenge, 2017 Dark Side Challenge with Kessel Run), but I just display all the pins in my pin book.

I get the pin packs for the logos (not a fan of the medal pins) and I display them on a corkboard but unlike you guys I take them off the backing for display purposes. I keep the back but it's still probably not as good for resell.

I get the pin packs for the logos (not a fan of the medal pins) and I display them on a corkboard but unlike you guys I take them off the backing for display purposes. I keep the back but it's still probably not as good for resell.
I do that too. I have a little ziploc baggie that holds all of the backs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter