• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RunDisney playlists now available on Spotify

very cute/cool idea! anybody willing to post what the songs are when they do go up? I know sometimes you can view the playlist without being on Spotify, and sometimes you cant?

Doesnt look like they are up yet on spotify, but this is exciting! I dont know anything about spotify. Will these be free on there?
Yeah I tried looking for them and they aren't up yet but hopefully soon.

Interesting concepts - I don't know if the BPM match what I need to run, but I think it'll be a blast to run Super Heroes with all of the Marvel music playing.

They kind of lost me when it said "powered by Walt Disney Records". To me, that meant High School Musical, Selena Gomez and other Disney stars. I need something more AC/DC, Van Halen, Bruce Springsteen-like to get through the longer miles. Cool idea, though.

They kind of lost me when it said "powered by Walt Disney Records". To me, that meant High School Musical, Selena Gomez and other Disney stars. I need something more AC/DC, Van Halen, Bruce Springsteen-like to get through the longer miles. Cool idea, though.
I believe the Avengers half playlist has some more rock songs in it.

I believe the Avengers half playlist has some more rock songs in it.
I will have to look at that. I looked at the Disneyland Half and other than the Disney films music in there, wasn't too impressed. Besides, part of the fun I have preparing for the race is going over the map, and trying to synch my pace with where I'll be in the parks to the music. Definitely helps get me excited for it.

I am excited about this since my current playlists are getting kind of stale. And often disney park music is fun until I hit a way too slow song.

NOTE: looks like there are a lot of teen disney stars' songs.

I will give one of these a try (probably the Wine N Dine) on my Thursday hour+ run.

Would people be upset if I listed any of the songs here?

I am excited about this since my current playlists are getting kind of stale. And often disney park music is fun until I hit a way too slow song.

NOTE: looks like there are a lot of teen disney stars' songs.

I will give one of these a try (probably the Wine N Dine) on my Thursday hour+ run.

Would people be upset if I listed any of the songs here?
I'd be upset if you didn't! :)

I will have to look at that. I looked at the Disneyland Half and other than the Disney films music in there, wasn't too impressed. Besides, part of the fun I have preparing for the race is going over the map, and trying to synch my pace with where I'll be in the parks to the music. Definitely helps get me excited for it.

I do the same thing !!!

The Wine & Dine set list was meh for me. I tried it yesterday. Started with a great tween song (I like those lol), I have to look it up to see. Then it was the Peter Pan song. There were a few I liked (the Zootopia Shakira song!) but most were not upbeat enough for me. I can't run to Colors of the Wind or Part of that World. Or Can You Feel the Love Tonight? Lol. Maybe if I was walking.

I think I'm just too much of a Skrillex/Diplo runner. Too much Pitbull and Flo Rida in my running veins. Lol.

Hahaha, I have to agree with @Princess_Nikki
I used the Wine n Dine on my 5 mile run last night. I was doing 2 miles easy, 1 mile tempo, 2 miles easy. And the low key songs were fine for the easy miles but right as I was ready to go into my fast pace..."Tale as Old as Time, Song as Old as Ryhme, zzzzzzz"
I love that song, but not during a speed workout.

I will try the Avengers one next I think since that seems a little more upbeat/heroic.

I had to laugh during the last .25 miles of my run because I wanted it to be over and that Mulan "Be a Man" song was on. I was like "YOU BE A MAN!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter