• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Running for my Disney - Now a PTR!

Good luck with the run and have a wonderful trip. Love the Cheshire cat ears! Looking forward to pics of you all in costume with your medals!! Safe travels.

Hope you have a fantastic trip, and good luck for the run!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good luck with the run and have a wonderful trip. Love the Cheshire cat ears! Looking forward to pics of you all in costume with your medals!! Safe travels.

Safe travels! Catch you when you get back.

Thanks for the send off :goodvibes

Been a busy day!

I don't think I've ever seen my suitcase so full :eek: I've even had to unzip the expanding section! That is absolutely unheard of for me, but I'm trying to console myself with the knowledge that a lot of that stuff (especially the stuff that takes up the most space) isn't going to be coming home with me.

Have a wonderful time Zanzibar, hope your running goes off without a hitch and can't wait to hear all about your travels when you get back :yay:

Just a quick update before we go back to Disneyland :goodvibes

I did it! Both the 5k and the 10k. No real problems with my legs, but my body's feeling pretty sore now :rotfl:

Will post more details later :thumbsup2

Congrats on completing the 5K and 10K. Glad your legs held up.

Now go have fun in DLR. :thumbsup2

Well done-you should be proud given all the hiccups to attaining this, and now there are lots of days to enjoy all the other exciting things in your trip.

I'm back! Had an awesome trip - with some great achievements, lots of time with my parents, a wonderful pixie-dust filled birthday, and some amazing scenery and experiences.

A TR will be coming shortly. I'll post a link here when I've started it.

All I've done so far is the cover page, but you can find it here.

Looks like photobucket doesn't want to play at the moment, so will take this opportunity to do another load of washing and try again a bit later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter