RV Pet Safety Question

I spent the money (gladly) a few years ago and bought an auto start kit for the generator in the RV, if the power goes out, generator starts and alerts me.
I also fill an extra bowl with ice before we leave just in case so they have extra water.

We are also interested in monitoring the heat in our RV when away from it bc of our pet, though we rarely go over 4 hours it still is worrisome. We did look up the Marcell MAR-500 as we want to hook up to phone through WIFI and that looked good but also came across one called Temp Stick that got good reviews on Amazon and was less money. Anyone have any experience with Temp Stick? Thanks. I wonder if there is a site that rates them?

We have the temp stick that serves us well. Last summer, we traveled across the southern U.S. over the course of two weeks. Temps were around 110 one day in TX. We then lived in the camper for two months in the DC area. It’s been easy to connect to WiFi at the various campgrounds. There was one with unreliable service, so I left my phone in the camper while we went out to act as a hotspot and we took Hubbs’ phone with us to get alerts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter