RV Wash & Wax?

Nicely Making Way

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a service that will come and wash and wax our Class B RV? Or if it’s allowed right now?
Thank you

Does anyone know if there is a service that will come and wash and wax our Class B RV? Or if it’s allowed right now?
Thank you

At Disney I assume.
Once, when sitting in overflow once I saw the class A next to me get cleaned. I can't remember name, it was 3 years ago.

At Disney I assume.
Once, when sitting in overflow once I saw the class A next to me get cleaned. I can't remember name, it was 3 years ago.

So it was being cleaned in the overflow lot? Maybe the one team bradfield used went to the campsite. Wonder if that was the issue?

Not sure. These guys had truck with power washer. Sprayed it down, washed, and everything. It was same year you and Scupper visited us on 1402.

RV owner was from T town, so I didn't complain.

The RV wash companies are allowed to detail an RV in the overflow lot not at your campsite. The Fort used to allow it at campsites but to many guests were complaining about the noise and the trucks parked in the loops where no one could get around them. It was about 4 or 5 years ago.

When I got my first RV, I naturally used Meguiar's RV washes and waxes. The first time I used it, it removed the stains Meguiar left behind and also took much less effort. It doesn't leave a black streak or an error. As others have suggested, use hot water to mix it. That actually seems to help it work faster.

We had our coach done last December while CABANA BAY RV RESORT now known as CAMP MARGARITAVILLE by INCREDIBLE DETAILING He told me they can do it at Fort Wilderness but it must be done up in the front NOT at sites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter