Ryno Sub Unplugged Love!

I agree Ryno was great with the cast he had Craig, Panda and the two girls, one of which was a teacher and the young girl. Sorry Pete but they were awesome missed them already.

I just wanted send some love to Ryno for the job he did during Pete's absence. I thought Ryno really found a cool groove as the substitute host for Unplugged. Great job Ryno!

Now, let's see some more shopping videos because those are the best. :)
Yes! You can see his confidence evolving as he did it more often. He did a great job, and him, Erica, Panda, and Craig got a cute team camaraderie going. I enjoyed their shows, and I hope Ryno gains some self-confidence in himself. ❤️

I just wanted send some love to Ryno for the job he did during Pete's absence. I thought Ryno really found a cool groove as the substitute host for Unplugged. Great job Ryno!

Now, let's see some more shopping videos because those are the best. :)
Agree, Ryno really stepped up his game. The whole team did a good job. I've been away a while, but it was good seeing Julie on the show again. Needs to lose the blue hair though.

I love the different vibes you get when the host and others are mixed up! But it's great to have Pete back too!

I hope to get to meet Ryno, Panda, Craig and Erica in California in August! As well as see the old gang!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter