??'s about Nike Strap Runner II's

jenpooh

2002 Disney Bride
Hi all!

Thinking about buying some Nike Strap Runner II's for our trip next month. Would like to get some opinions on these, also wondering what the "break in" time is on them? We're leaving in just over 3 weeks, is that enough time?

23 days and counting! :bounce:

From my experience there was no "BREAK-IN" TIME..THEY FELT SO SO SO COMFORTABLE THE MOMENT I PUT THEM ON....I bought them in June of this year and have been wearing them all summer...love love love them...Marianne...have a great trip:earsgirl: :wave:

My husband and I both got a pair of these. We both don't care for them. They have a puzzle pattern on the bottom which irritates our feet after about 2-3 hours. Though I imagine this would be great for not sliding in water. There really was no break-in time. They're not terrible by any means, I've just been in more comfortable sandles. I really like my S.A.S. Comfy's. I will wear them all day!

Dh and I both recently got pairs of them and fell in love with them. I've tried several different sandals and these were definitely the most comfortable to me. I've had Teva's, Borne and others that have been okay; but not nearly as comfortable right from the start. I wore mine right after purchasing them in the ocean, along the beach and touring Mayan ruins and didn't get a single blister or rub spot. I'm sure they're different for everyone, but IMO they're fantastic!

I just got a pair this weekend for our trip in Sept. I have to agree about the puzzle pattern on the bottom, I have only worn them for 2 days now, but they are slightly irritating to my feet. I already have Teva's and love them, but I wanted to have a 2nd pair for backup. No break-in time, they are very flexible and comfortable otherwise. Just not sure if my feet can handle 5 or 6 hours at a time in them.

is that when I have the straps adjusted too tightly, the puzzle pattern that everyone's talking about is irritating (not chafing-irritating, just bothersome-irritating) after a while. When I have them adjusted correctly (which isn't hard to do) I can walk in them all day. In fact less than 2 weeks after I bought mine, I gave them a "test run" at our local Kings Dominion (theme park). Was in them over 10 hours and they never felt uncomfortable.

I highly recommend them.

Hey koswalt! I lived in Ft. Lee, Va as a kid and I remember King's Dominion!!! Do they still have that awful roller coaster - The Rebel yell?? That thing traumatized me as a child! In fact the last time i rode it was 19 yrs. ago and I didn't ride another roller coaster until 2 weeks ago at Disney World! P.S. I bought Straprunner II's for my Disney trip - 2 days before we left and I loved them! Sure my feet hurt after 12 hour days in the parks - but no blisters or sore spots at all.

... slightly aging, but still exciting. My 11 year old tried it for his first time this year. A new generation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter