• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

S/D early bus to MK??

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
Does anyone know what time the buses start running from the S/D to the MK in the morning? If you have a PS for Cindy's at 8:00 can you get a bus early enough from the S/D? I would imagine you'd have to get a bus from there by 7-7:15 to make it to the castle on time. Or do they run to the TTC at this time? Also thought about making early PS at Chef Mickey's which would mean once we get to MK we'd have to take the monorail? With the park opening at 9, not too sure? Any experiences with this?

jwfla422-- We stayed at the dolpin 2/23 to 3/2. While we were there we also had a ps for cindy's at 8:10 (opening of MK at 9:00). There was a disney bus that came to the Dolphin at 7:15 and took us to MK. It stopped at Swan, Yacht abd Beach Club but we got there in plenty of time. We actually were going to drive to MK because when we had asked 2 different pm bell staff at Dolphin they had said there would be no bus until 8:00, however as we walked out of the Dolphin that morning and chatted with a staff member he informed us of the bus. So you can double check when you get to the Dolphin but make sure to ask the early morning bell sevice staff they seemed better informed. Hope this helps. Have a great time. We loved breakfast at Cindy's.:D

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately we had no luck getting Cindy's PS but will keep trying. I thought about doing 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey's instead, of course, then we'd need to transfer to the monorail.

I thought about driving to MK or even having my dh drop us off at one of those hotels because he has a convention to go to. But, we'd still have to pay that... is it $6 now, parking fee to get through the MK gate to the MK hotels even if he just drops us off (which would be ideal), but I just don't want to pay that extra $6. So, we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter