S/O - Baby Names

Courtney if I ever had a daughter. One of my sons married a Courtney so I always joke about getting my "Courtney"! :goodvibes

I named my sons my top three boys' names! :) Michael, Thomas and Daniel

Used my #1 boys name for DS#1.

If I were to ever have more kids, I would go with Theo or Joseph. A girl would be Cora, Noelle, or Lucy

I've always liked the names Leigha, Cara, and Ariella for girls and Justin, Connor, and Payton for boys

I like girls' names that are nouns: Heather, Grace, Autumn, June.
For boys' names I like Biblical names that are neither common (Mark, Luke) nor obscure (Hezekiah, Gomer). Aaron (for obvious reasons), Elijah.

If we'd had kids, we'd have named ours Elias William (and call him "Will") and Holly Grace (and call her "Grace"). And yes, our hypothetical kids are Will & Grace.

My son is a junior, so I didn't get to be creative with his name, though I do love it.

Actually, my favorite names are simple and classic. I like Mary and Leah as girl names. I like Benjamin (Ben) for a boy. I'm not having any more kids, but IF I did, I'd choose from those names.

I wanted to name my DD8 Alexina, after my Great Grannie. DH though it was too "out there" as far as name go. She got Alexandra asa middle name in GG's honour. I think it is easy to spell and pronounce, without being 3 in her class and 6 in her grade at school.

I wanted to name my daughter Fern. I was overturned. She ended up as a Grace before it had its resurgance.

I have always loved the name Fern. Everyone else thinks I am crazy. I am just waiting for one celebrity to name their child Fern and it will be in again. I have 2 boys so I never had to fight for it.

I have always loved the name Fern. Everyone else thinks I am crazy. I am just waiting for one celebrity to name their child Fern and it will be in again. I have 2 boys so I never had to fight for it.

I love it because of Charlottes Web and I also had an Auntie Fern.

I mainly like girl's names, although obviously a few of these are unisex (or even more traditionally male) and could be used for boys if necessary:
Alana - the female version of my grandfather's name
Taylor - my grandmother's maiden name
Campbell - my great grandmother's middle name
Scarlet or Charlotte (I prefer Scarlet but I love Lottie as a nickname)
Jordyn

For boys:
Hamish
Rupert - my great grandfather's name

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter