• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

S/o is it customary to give tours of your home

Depends on the situation. Anytime that I've moved somewhere new, we've invited people over to see the place. If someone is going to be watching my place (while I'm on vacation, for example) I will also show them around. However, if I've simply invited a friend over for dinner or to hang out, then no, I don't give them a tour of my house. They will mostly see the main living area, the kitchen, and the restroom. There is no reason for them to see other parts of my house.

If I'm a guest in someone else's home, I certainly don't go giving myself a tour of their home. That's rude and an invasion of their privacy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter