S/O Places that you left your heart

My list is huge, but would say I would love to go back to Mt View California , thats where I spent about 2 1/2 years of my 4 year enlistment in the Navy, I had a nice little apartment, favorite restaurants, it was a beautiful place, I would love to see it now.

:lovestruc Me too - we absolutely LOVE SoCal and look forward to visiting again sometime {{sigh}}. The only place I've ever been that I thought to myself "I could happily stay here forever" :cloud9: was Monterrey Bay, CA.

Monterrey is very nice but it ain’t exactly SoCal.

WDW, sitting on the Polynesian beach swing watching the fireworks as our kids played happily in the sand on our first trip there, I miss it very much.

Massachusetts shoreline is just breathtaking, I adore the fact the waterways are dotted with sailboats. Boston in particular, the weeping willows in Boston Public Gardens & the man who is always there gently playing some sort of wind instrument serenading visitors near the Swan Boats and the duck sculptures with their seasonal dress is perfect during nice weather. The Boston Commons Ice skating rink with everything lit up all winter and the Frog Pond inviting giggles from kids is perfect. This place totally stole my heart.
We were just in Boston for the first time recently. Loved it and want to go back!

My list is huge, but would say I would love to go back to Mt View California , thats where I spent about 2 1/2 years of my 4 year enlistment in the Navy, I had a nice little apartment, favorite restaurants, it was a beautiful place, I would love to see it now.
I get ya .....Highland Falls, New York, my best dreams are being in the US army and beng a journalist....everytime I return. it goes sour when i realaize i left my son in Oregon.

Bermuda. Went twice with my parents as a teenager, then college week one year. After my mom finished her chemo & radiation for breast cancer, DH & I joined my parents in a trip to Bermuda to celebrate. After my mom passed away, DH, DS & I joined my dad and took a trip to Bermuda in memory of my mom. It will always be special to me.

I get ya .....Highland Falls, New York, my best dreams are being in the US army and beng a journalist....everytime I return. it goes sour when i realaize i left my son in Oregon.
My BFF lives in Highland Falls, NY. She worked on post for many years, as did/does her DH. We also love visiting there.

However, if I was to retire today, I'd want to stay in Tuscany or Puerto Rico. They both have my heart.

Definitely Disney World. In 2012 I took my then 8 year old son for our once in a lifetime trip to Disney. LOL. If only I had known how addicted we would become. (Him less so these days; he's almost 18 and still likes Disney but could take it or leave it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter