S/O what is your next hotel/motel stay?

We just stayed at the Hampton Inn, Birch Run Sunday night (on DH's Hilton Honors points) to go to Frankenmuth's Snow Fest.

We don't have another booked right now, but we're thinking of the Doubletree in Port Huron in early April (again, on points) with a water view so DH can enjoy the freighters.

And as soon as DD books our flight for our November Disney trip (staying a week at Port Orleans Riverside) I'll book a hotel in Detroit for the night before, probably Fairfield Inn & Suites where we've stayed a couple other times.

All inclusive in Mexico in July.

We may do a weekend trip somewhere in March or April but we are still undecided.

Red Roof Inn
Daytona for the 500 in a couple weeks!

Ours is Sheraton Old San Juan. Looking forward to boosting the tourist dollars before our cruise. We decided to do 3 days in PR.

Not sure if you've been there before, but we stayed there pre-cruise a couple years ago. Great location! You could walk all over Old San Juan and to the forts. Enjoy your trip

Not sure if you've been there before, but we stayed there pre-cruise a couple years ago. Great location! You could walk all over Old San Juan and to the forts. Enjoy your trip

No this is our first real trip, we did do a day off our last cruise. We just did a beach club then. One of the reasons we picked this one. We made it 3 instead of 1 day so we could see more of the island.

Drury Hotel in Pittsburgh beginning of Feb. and Seven Springs Ski Resort out side of Pittsburgh.

None in sight. I was hoping for a beach vacation this summer (haven't had a vacation other than one weekend away in three years), but our ac/heating unit died. It's going to be a while.

If sharing a bathroom with my brother-in-law and his wife doesn't work out while visiting my mother-in-law, then it'll be the Lemon Tree just down the street in Santa Barbara.

Holiday Inn Express in Texarkana TX next week. WOOHOOO!!! I know you all are sooo jealous. :smooth:

Cliff House in Maine for July vacation!

We almost got married there! It's changed quite a bit in 25 years, but it's always been a grand old place to stay. Enjoy!

The next reservation I currently hold is for one night at the Country Inn near BWI in late July. The next day we will move to an airbnb in DC for 5 nights. HOPEFULLY I will travel before then!

We almost got married there! It's changed quite a bit in 25 years, but it's always been a grand old place to stay. Enjoy!

The next reservation I currently hold is for one night at the Country Inn near BWI in late July. The next day we will move to an airbnb in DC for 5 nights. HOPEFULLY I will travel before then!

Thank you!!! Yes, apparently it's under new ownership as of really recently as well!

No kids quick getaway to New Orleans mid March - staying at the Sheraton on Bourbon St.

Unless something pops up before, probably SpringHill Suites at Flamingo Crossing, Winter Garden, FL, in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter