s/o When was your last trip to WDW

See my signature. :yay:

Back in 2013 I invited our adult DD to go to Disneyworld with me, as I had a pin code and DH didn’t want to go. She accepted, but later I found out she only said yes so we could spend time together. She had never been to Disney before and really wasn’t all that interested in it. We had a wonderful week together, staying at Port Orleans Riverside, and she was hooked! In 2015 she went back, with her DH and their two children. They also invited us and her DH’s parents and we had a wonderful family trip. In November 2016 she and her DH went back by themselves, and a few months ago she invited me for another mother/daughter trip. I was thrilled, and of course said yes! Can’t wait!

Then, a year from now DH and I plan to go for a few days, probably 4 or 5, and stay at Caribbean Beach before our Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas cruise. pixiedust:

Last trip was Dec 17, I didn’t want to go then but my wife and in laws wanted a family trip so I went.
I’ll probably take a couple of years off, the cost, planning, and crowds just seem like more trouble than it’s worth.

We drove home New Years Day 2018. Next trip is mid-June. That's the last trip in our current AP, which we don't plan to renew. Not sure when our next trip back will be, and that makes me sad already... :sad: It likely will be 2020.

WDW got back Feb 2, go back Oct 13

DLR got back Jan 12 go back Feb 2019

DCL got back Jan 27 go back Apr 13

May 2017. No plans to go back. We probably will eventually, but not for several years so the kids will be old enough to do their own thing for a few hours at a time. I'm one of the weird ones that enjoyed WDW way more with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers than with older elementary age kids.

Dec 23. I was down there helping DD move into a new place and we took a day and went to the parks. Going back in May for 5 days. May go another time or two this year for a long weekend, depends on cost of flights and how many DVC points we have left. Our main reason for going now is to spend time with DD, going to the parks is just a bonus.

We were just there Jan 27 - Feb 3rd of this year. We all decided we really like the week of Halloween the most and none of us seemed to want to wait nearly two years to go back so now we're booked Oct 25 - Nov 1 of this year as well o_O

August 2015 as a family trip.

Next trip is November 2018. Just DD and myself. My son is going next week for his senior class trip.

We don't go every year or multiple times a year because we like to vacation to other places. I don't want WDW to be our only vacation destination. We also get way more bang for our buck going to other vacation destinations. I don't know if we will ever be able to justify another WDW family trip. The costs are way too high. I will see how I feel after this next trip with DD.

2012 for us as well. We've been to Universal twice and DL once since, but not back to WDW. With our boys getting older, I'm not sure we'll be back for awhile - they'd rather see different things for vacation.

Sept 2016- dh and I took an anniversary trip.
I am hoping to go back with him this fall but not sure it is going to happen. If not then next trip will be me and dd in 2019 for her 21st birthday.

November 2016, it was short but sweet. My first time at a christmas party and food and wine!! It was the day after the election and regardless of how people feel about the result, all I can say is that I was ready for a vacation after thinking of politics nonstop for a few weeks!!

My next trip is coming up in 24 days!! :)

Easter Week 2017. No trip currently planned, but I have tickets stockpiled (4 days left on the old 10 day no expire water park fun and more tickets and two 7 day park hoppers pre 2/12/17), so I KNOW DH and I will be going two more times at least!

Jan 2018 when we activated our annual pass. Next trip is in Sep 2018. But we're locals, so a few day trips planned also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter