S/O... Which film do you most respect?

Domo

Wotcha
For me it's the (rather adult) Silence of the Lambs. It won more oscars than you can shake a stick at and the chemistry between Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins was AMAZING! You really feared Hannibal and some of the shots were so creepy it was unbelievable... 18 is too lenient as a rating IMO. Still... an AMAZING film, one of my top three easily.

Factoid: Hopkins was never filmed blinking. It was felt that it spoiled the atmosphere surrounding his dark and creepy character.

Love Usual Suspects

But has to be Schindlers List - brilliant, just brilliant film

2nd would be Saving Private Ryan.

Casablanca

All my life it was touted as a great movie. I always thought it was ok. Nothing special. That is until I saw it on the big screen a while back. Totally changed it for me. I now understand why everyone raves about it!! It was so incredible!!

I actually feel the same way about Jaws. Totally different experience on the big screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter