?'s ref Safe Passage

ctc917

DIS Veteran
So I'm cruising in 12 days and this is the first time I have cruised since Covid. So I have never signed up for Safe Passage and the other day when I was at the 15 days before my cruise I signed up and make a new acct without any problems. But here are my questions: as we were uploading my Vaccination card onto my acct and we noticed that since i have information on both sides of the card when we uploaded both sides there was no other space to upload my letter ref. my Covid test, did anyone have this problem? Do I only have to show my 1st two shots and not all of shots I have received? is this why we only found the 2 spots to upload info or did we miss something?

thanks
ctc917

You don't need to show the boosters just the first two shots.

Based on the CDC's definition, individuals are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they've received their primary series, which entails two doses of Pfizer or Moderna's vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson's. The CDC says people who receive recommended booster doses are "up to date" on their vaccines and best-protected, but the agency has not formally included boosters in its definition of being fully vaccinated.

That's worth noting though, because our first two shots do take up both sides. Ours were stickers that were attached and the first shot labeled on the front, and the second one is on the back of the card. Which would mean we have to amalgamate the photos or we are taking up both photo slots with our vaccination card.

That's worth noting though, because our first two shots do take up both sides. Ours were stickers that were attached and the first shot labeled on the front, and the second one is on the back of the card. Which would mean we have to amalgamate the photos or we are taking up both photo slots with our vaccination card.
On an iPhone, you can scan both sides of the card as one page in the note app. Before you do this, setup the scans to automatically be saved in your photos in the app preferences in the settings. Then they are in one single photo.

Same problem. Follow soniam instructions ^^

On an iPhone, you can scan both sides of the card as one page in the note app. Before you do this, setup the scans to automatically be saved in your photos in the app preferences in the settings. Then they are in one single photo.
Oh I know how to do it, I'm just stating that there are people who have both sides filled out for their original vaccine and not the back for the booster, since Happy Camper said you don't need to show the boosters (which I presume would be on the back for those where it is written in rather than a label, I haven't been boosted so I guess we'd might get a whole new card for that)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter