Saana Mobile Order Experiences

Dan1

DIS Veteran
Looking for experiences for late night dinner takeouts?
American pushed back our flight ✈️ in May for an evening arrival, so we can only eat dinner at Disney Springs (which we don’t want to do after traveling all day.
How late do they do mobile order takeout?
How is the takeout bread service?
How were any other dinner menu items via takeout?

Many thanks?

Latest Mobile order window is 9:50 - 10 PM. You can see all the options in MDE. From the MDE Home screen, click on the three lines in the lower right navigation area (we call it the More button or the Hamburger button).

Then select "Mobile Food Orders" button on the next screen. You can use the Map option to quickly navigate to the AKL area.

Dave

We mobile ordered from Sanaa in Sept and Jan. Both times it was delicious. I ordered the bread service, it came with 3 pieces of traditional naan and the 9 dipping sauces. I ordered directly at the check in and waited about a 1/2 hour. It was as delicious as always and the Naan was nice and warm. My daughter and her friend mobile ordered the bread service and the sustainable fish (Salmon) in January. They especially loved the salmon. All of it was just as good as ordering sitting in the restaurant. My pictures are too large to attach :) It's all packed nicely in little containers and the bread comes in a nice take out box.

We mobile ordered from Sanaa in Sept and Jan. Both times it was delicious. I ordered the bread service, it came with 3 pieces of traditional naan and the 9 dipping sauces. I ordered directly at the check in and waited about a 1/2 hour. It was as delicious as always and the Naan was nice and warm. My daughter and her friend mobile ordered the bread service and the sustainable fish (Salmon) in January. They especially loved the salmon. All of it was just as good as ordering sitting in the restaurant. My pictures are too large to attach :) It's all packed nicely in little containers and the bread comes in a nice take out box.
Sounds great ..... thank you!

The bread service mobile order was excellent! Not the same experience eating in obviously, but would definitely mobile order it again if I had to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter