Sad News About mrsksomeday

I am sorry to also not have known her. My sincere condolences and prayers to her family and friends as well. God Bless You all.

Thank you for sharing. This is such sad news. My condolences to her family and friends.

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing her here.
Thank you for letting us know.
I pray the Lord would comfort those who are grieving.

Sorry to hear this. I recognize her name. I used to read trip reports so I’m sure I’ve read hers. Sad.

I don't know how many here knew her. She was one of the first friends I made here on the DIS. I got word through Facebook that she passed away from complications of COVID.

She usually posted about ECV users as her Mr. K was in one due to Cerebral Palsy. She also posted on the Trip Forums. She stopped posting after her Bill passed away a few years ago. She was a sweet person and is reunited with Bill.

I don't remember her, but I'm sorry for everyone's loss.

So sorry to see this. I always enjoyed her and Bill’s trip reports. This is so sad. Condolences to her family and friends,

So very sorry for the loss of your friend, tazdev.
And condolences to Tracy's family and other loved ones.

Thats so sad. I remember them both fondly. Crazy how this little forum has created such a community for us. Thank you for posting!

That is sad news indeed, but thank you for sharing. I always enjoyed reading her trip reports and was sad to learn of Bill’s passing. And now Tracy too. 😢

I really sorry to hear she has passed, my condolences to all her loved ones.
It had been a hot minute but user name sounded familiar and then when you mentioned Bill I remembered her trip reports which I loved. I am so sad to hear she has passed, I felt so bad for her when she lost Bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter