• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sad to see block party bash go.....

I'm sad to see it go. We have become totally obsessed with the parade. It's always so much fun. We sing, we dance, we catch balls...its the best. There is always this guy that we stand by that knows all of the dance moves and does them right along with the people in the parade...we love it! I'm so glad that we will get one more trip in before it goes.

Have to admit we hated Block Party Bash almost as much as we hated High School Musical movies!

The only thing that makes me sad about the announcement is the new parade looks as snoozfest worthy as the current one. BPB is the only parade we go out of our way to avoid.

I still want Stars and Cars back!!

I want stars and motorcars back too. My children didn't like BPB and quite frankly, I didn't either.

The old Toy Story parade was one of the best that Disney has ever done and I'm hoping that the Pixar parade will be just as good. I need to check out the videos to see what it's like but either way, we didn't care much for BPB.

It's always amazed me that people don't like BPB. It's easily the best parade that WDW has ever had and the only reason they are getting rid of it is budget cuts. I don't think most people realize that they are just taking the music from the Pixar Play Parade and using the same floats from BPB. All they are doing is cutting the amazing acrobats, the hilarious live Green Army Men, getting rid of the showstops, the entertaining choreography, adding four new characters, giving it a new name, and you got a new parade. Disney should be getting rid of CADCT parade and MJJP before getting rid of BPB. It's people being easily satisfied with these extreme cuts that Disney's making that will allow Disney to continue to making these cuts and not offer innovative or above average entertainment offerings.

It's always amazed me that people don't like BPB. It's easily the best parade that WDW has ever had and the only reason they are getting rid of it is budget cuts. I don't think most people realize that they are just taking the music from the Pixar Play Parade and using the same floats from BPB. All they are doing is cutting the amazing acrobats, the hilarious live Green Army Men, getting rid of the showstops, the entertaining choreography, adding four new characters, giving it a new name, and you got a new parade. Disney should be getting rid of CADCT parade and MJJP before getting rid of BPB. It's people being easily satisfied with these extreme cuts that Disney's making that will allow Disney to continue to making these cuts and not offer innovative or above average entertainment offerings.

100% agree! I couldn't have said it better myself. It still ticks me off that they're doing this. Oh well, less time in DHS for me.

The sad part for us is there will be no parade the day that we go.:sad2: The new one starts the day after we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter