Saddest Movie Endings

Anyone ever see the 1950’s film All Mine To Give…I sobbed and sobbed - and Camille and Madam X

Gallipolli
Breaker Morant
I had a hard time with Bridge to Terabithia. The time period and the age of the kids were the same for me when I lost my best friend.
And my teenage heart breaks every time I see The Outsiders!

oh my gosh, yes. My daughter’s and I were a sobbing mess on the couch.

“Where the Red Fern Grows” is another for me. Mostly the book but the movie had the same effect. I think there needs to be some sort of warning with any movies about dogs that don’t end happily

In the non-dog sad movie category, “Remember Me”

oh my gosh, yes. My daughter’s and I were a sobbing mess on the couch.

“Where the Red Fern Grows” is another for me. Mostly the book but the movie had the same effect. I think there needs to be some sort of warning with any movies about dogs that don’t end happily

In the non-dog sad movie category, “Remember Me”

Million dollar Baby, all true love storys in in death

I try to avoid stuff that I know will be sad, so I have avoided most of the ones listed. I did go into Titanic knowing how it would turn out though, and still enjoyed it.

City of Angels is the one who caught me off-guard. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter