Safari Inn Burbank

Lisa24jks

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed there and would you recommend? Thinking of booking it for a short trip to Universal for Horror Nights in the fall.

Safari Inn is an old-style motel with exterior corridors. It’s been a few years since I’ve been in one of the rooms but it’s a local landmark and has been kept up over the years. If that’s the vibe you are looking for, then it’s a good place to stay.

Hi Lisa24jks,
I just looked up the Safari Inn on the Burbank Yelp and the reviews of the hotel aren't that great and some were just okay. For one thing the pool of the Safari Inn is closed for reasons unknown and you might end up having to get your room checked for signs of flooding because on Yelp a lot of the reviews say that the hotel has a big problem with flooding when it rains and a lot of the water can get into the rooms. The one good thing that makes the Safari Inn popular is the shuttle to the Warner Bros Studio Tour. The Safari Inn has a sister property called Coast Anabelle which might be a better alternative for you. But from what I learned about the Safari Inn is that a lot of famous movies and shows were filmed there
Hope this info helps you a lot,
Dodger

All I can add is that I pass by it all the time and at least it's in a relatively good neighborhood, although it's on a busy street which may get loud. There are also a lot of restaurants within walking distance if you don't have a car. No idea what the rooms are like but based on location alone I would say it's a good option. But if you are just doing Universal there are a few closer options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter