Safe passage

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Preparing when I’ll do safe passage
First time I’ll fill that ( cruised before pandemic
Do we need one safe passage per guest
Or can my husband and I be in the same ?
My daughter will travel with both her kids will she need to fill safe passage individually or one per cabin / family ?
Thanks

It is one account per adult. My understanding is kids under 18 can be on one of the adults account. My 18 year old son had to create this own account and submit his own documentation.

Hmmm... My kids' 18th birthday is 10 days before we sail. So they will be minors 15 days before, but adults by the time we cruise. Will Safe Passage allow me to create their own accounts when they are 17?

Hmmm... My kids' 18th birthday is 10 days before we sail. So they will be minors 15 days before, but adults by the time we cruise. Will Safe Passage allow me to create their own accounts when they are 17?
Although Safe Passage registration opens at the 15-day mark, might you wait until they reach 18 at the 10-day mark to have them register? Still should be time to complete the process. They will need their own email addresses.

It is one account per adult. My understanding is kids under 18 can be on one of the adults account. My 18 year old son had to create this own account and submit his own documentation.
You can't just pick which parent gets the kids. It's by stateroom, if you have multiple.

They need to create their own account, and they should be able to do so immediately. Safe Passage will consider them adults for the duration of the itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter