Sailing on the Disney Fantasy 4/18/2015

I took the liberty of posting the following on the fist post of the thread. I have done this before on other cruises, as a way for people to introduce themselves to the rest of us already on the thread. For those who are already on this thread, please feel free to play along, and introduce yourself ...

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CRUISE PARTY ...
Please take a moment to COPY the following six (6) lines ... click POST REPLY, then PASTE as a new message (deleting the RED verbiage and replacing it with information about you and your party).

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults (one acts like a child)
2) Names of adults in your group: Steven & Donna
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): none
4) General location of where you currently live: Suburban Philadelphia
5) Castaway Club Level: Platinum
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Since 1994

#######

From time to time, I will be adding additional information to post 1 (page 1) ... feel free to take a peak from time to time, and let me know if you have information you would like posted on post #1, as well.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 3 adults
2) Names of adults in your group: Clarissa (me), Sandra (mom), Dalia (grandma)
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): none
4) General location of where you currently live: Los Angeles
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver (this is our 5th cruise with Disney)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: nope :(

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 1 adult/1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Susan
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 12
4) General location of where you currently live: North of Boston
5) Castaway Club Level: This is our first cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

Number of adult/children in group altogether 3 kids and 6 adults ...but were all in different rooms
In our room is 2 adults and 2 kids
Participating in FE is 2 kids (hubby and I dont need anything doing this for kids)
Name of adults (besides mom n dad..haha)
Heather and Joe
General location where we live Ontario, Canada
Castaway club member..no..first disney cruise
Disney vacation club owner..no

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 6 adults (2-3 act like a child),
2) Names of adults in your group: Craig, Terri, Heather, Joe, Gail, Dave
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 2 Boys (1 will be 4, 1 will be turning 8 on the cruise), 1 Girl (also will be turning 8 on the cruise)
4) General location of where you currently live: Ontario, Canada
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

Oh! Also doing the FE for 8 year old boy (other two in another cabin with their parents...Cookee78)

Only 400ish days to go! :(

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 3 Adults and 3 Kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Kyle DF, Stefanie DM, Daniel DU, McKell 15 DD, Jocelynn 12 DD, Christian 10 DS
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): McKell 15 DD, Jocelynn 12 DD, Christian 10 DS
4) General location of where you currently live: Sandy Utah
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: I WISH!

We are so excited for this cruise! We cannot wait! My brother Daniel Knudsen is staying in one of the THREE Inside Staterooms on Deck 10: Room # 10545, Category 11A, Standard Inside Stateroom

My Family is staying in room 10596 Category 04A - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

We are super super excited!

We would like to do the Fish Extenders too, so let me know what I need to do. This will be our second cruise, first was in 2011 and we have just been itching to get back! BUT we had to save our pennies! LOL
This is my Brother (Disney Uncle DU) Daniel's very FIRST cruise EVER! He is so excited he stays up at night and watches every Disney video he can find! It is hilarious! LOL

Thanks so much and I look forward to cruising with all of you!

Stefanie Peacock:beach:

Way excited to go! Woohoo

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 3 Adults and 3 Kids 2) Names of adults in your group: Kyle DF, Stefanie DM, Daniel DU, McKell 15 DD, Jocelynn 12 DD, Christian 10 DS 3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): McKell 15 DD, Jocelynn 12 DD, Christian 10 DS 4) General location of where you currently live: Sandy Utah 5) Castaway Club Level: Silver 6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: I WISH! We are so excited for this cruise! We cannot wait! My brother Daniel Knudsen is staying in one of the THREE Inside Staterooms on Deck 10: Room # 10545, Category 11A, Standard Inside Stateroom My Family is staying in room 10596 Category 04A - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah We are super super excited! We would like to do the Fish Extenders too, so let me know what I need to do. This will be our second cruise, first was in 2011 and we have just been itching to get back! BUT we had to save our pennies! LOL This is my Brother (Disney Uncle DU) Daniel's very FIRST cruise EVER! He is so excited he stays up at night and watches every Disney video he can find! It is hilarious! LOL Thanks so much and I look forward to cruising with all of you! Stefanie Peacock:beach:

400 days left...whoo hoo so excited cant wait..joining many groups as I can for ideas on fish extenders! !

Booked this cruise last week and I'm counting down the days!

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Jess, Dee, and DD
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): DD will be 5!
4) General location of where you currently live: Oakville, Ontario
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver (this is our second cruise)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: no, I wish though!

Just booked/switched today! We were originally on the 4/11 sailing, but got my DD school calendar and those crazies switched the school vacation week on us! No biggie - moved it back and now we're on this cruise. Either way, we're totally stoked as this will be our FIRST EVER CRUISE! Looking to participate in the FE if/when someone decides to take charge - count us in.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults /1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Heather & Jason
3) Ages of children in your party: DD will be 9
4) General location of where you currently live: CT
5) Castaway Club Level: nope :confused3
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: nope :eek:

Just booked/switched today! We were originally on the 4/11 sailing, but got my DD school calendar and those crazies switched the school vacation week on us! No biggie - moved it back and now we're on this cruise. Either way, we're totally stoked as this will be our FIRST EVER CRUISE! Looking to participate in the FE if/when someone decides to take charge - count us in.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults /1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Heather & Jason
3) Ages of children in your party: DD will be 9
4) General location of where you currently live: CT
5) Castaway Club Level: nope :confused3
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: nope :eek:

Hey Heather!
So let me ask you this, did it cost you to switch the cruise? I heard now they are charging you to switch. :)

Okay I'll raise my hand to organize the fish extender. Send me a private message with your stateroom number if you have it, the names of those in your cabin, ages, favorite character(s), and email address for later when sending out the list. :)

Sounds good! :)

Okay I'll raise my hand to organize the fish extender. Send me a private message with your stateroom number if you have it, the names of those in your cabin, ages, favorite character(s), and email address for later when sending out the list. :)

woohoo!!

Wow! Thanks Clari for stepping up!

It did cost me $500 more, but not because of that. I think it's timing. The week I switched from is likely less popular? I had to switch to this cruise because our school vacation week got switched. I booked through Dreams and they did not charge me.

HHII!!!!!
ssoooo excited! just booked this- this will be our 3rd cruise but first 7 day!!
there are 4 of us. me my husband dd14 and ds6. we are from massachusetts

this sounds great to me!! very excited I don't have my cabin number yet I should have it on Monday

we are a family of 4
husband- matt
wife- Alison
daughter- Jodee she will be 14 her favorite is peterpan
son- Danny he will be 6 his favorite is Donald duck

this will be our 3rd crusie we have cruised on the dream and the magic both 3 night cruises very excited for the 7 night

my daughter has an instagram and twitter and on the last cruise most of the teens got into contact with each other before the cruise so they would know people and they all had a blast together.

my email is lobster212@comcast.net if anyone is interested in getting the teens connected- also I am from massachesetts and very excited on planning this and dreaming of a time with no snow :goodvibes

Going to try to answer a few of the FE question. First I am keeping a running list of those that want to sign up for this. As we get closer to our sail date and we see how many cabins have signed up, I'll ask if you are comfortable with giving to all who signed up or say only 15-20 cabins.

What you give, either one gift per person in the cabin or one cabin gift is up to you. This should be fun, please don't stress about this. If this is your first cruise and you want to participate there are many, many threads about what you can give.

The Facebook thing, well I don't really know how to do that, but for now we are all here. And you can always send me a PM if you have a question.

Let say that the end of Jan 2015 will be the cut off for any new people to join the FE list. That way people still have time to finalize their gifts.:thumbsup2

Clari - if more than 15-20 cabins sign on will you split the FE? (For example, if there are 40 cabins split it into 2 groups of 20?) This is our first cruise ever and we only happened upon the FE completely on accident. We are totally excited to do it because we think our daughter will love it. Just trying to plan ahead. (WAAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead!) LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter