Sailing on the Disney Fantasy 4/18/2015

Assuming you mean transportation transfer, I'm all about using Disney's transfers. I like checking my luggage and not touching it again until it magically reappears! For what you pay for Disney on a per person basis, you could likely get a limo if you prefer a private transfer. At first, a limo sounded REAL nice to me, but not going to baggage claim and schlepping all our stuff through the airport and beyond sounded even better.

So, your choice I suppose. For me, I'll pay the price for easier, take a bus, and frankly, suffer less headache and stress.

Thanks for your answer hjvig72. Yes, I was talking about transfers. The idea of not touching your luggage sounds wonderful. There will be seven of us and the magical bus sounds like the way to go. Does WDW assign you a time to load the bus or is it first come first seated? What time does the bus arrive at the pier from WDW? Just trying to get our ducks in a row before we finalize our plans. The cruise is booked but still thinking about WDW first.

Unfortunately I don't know that answer. I'm speaking only from the experience of going to WDW and now on DCL. Never done them together. My guess would be that they do give you a time. In my experience they've always been very organized. If you booked through DCL, you could probably call and ask if you can't find the answer here. I booked the cruise through Dreams Unlimited and our agent answered all of my questions about transfers.

We booked this when we were on Fantasy in November for our 15th wedding anniversary in 2015 our 3rd cruise

Adults 2 Alisa and Keith
Child Aidan 9 at cruise
3rd Disney Cruise 2nd on Fantasy
Live in Rhode Island
DVC not yet
Silver Castaway

Can I have the name for FE group who to send PM to I tried to look on main page but it looked cut off to me

My family is going to be sailing with you guys... sorry I will get the apologies out of the way now just in case.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults
2) Names of adults in your group: Chris & Melanie
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 10 and 12
4) General location of where you currently live: North of Boston
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: We have been dragging our feet on this for about 9 years. We have rented points and stayed DVC.

We did the same cruise for Halloween last year. It was the greatest vacation we ever had. Bonus! the Red Sox won the World Series on pirate night. I was the lone Red Sox fan cheering in a sea of cardinals fans... good times.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 3 kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Christine and Chris
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 17, 17 and 12
4) General location of where you currently live: south of Boston
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver (this is our 4th cruise with Disney)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?:Yes

Just requested a quote for this cruise. I usually use my DVC points bit am thinking of paying for this one. Anyone have any advice? Should I use a travel agent or book direct?
Thanks
Christine

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults
2) Names of adults in your group: Robin & Mike
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 1 (DD - age 10 at time of sail)
4) General location of where you currently live: West of Boston
5) Castaway Club Level: 4th Disney Cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: NA

:cheer2:

Hi everyone - this is my first post and we are booking for the Fantasy cruise on the 18th.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Melody and Neil
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 6
4) General location of where you currently live: Central MA
5) Castaway Club Level: First Disney Cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: no

Number of adults / children in your group: 2 Adults / 2 Children
2) Names of adults in your group: D.J. and Stacie
3) Ages of children in your party: DS ages 17 and 14 at time of Sailing
4) General location of where you currently live: LaGrange, Maine
5) Castaway Club Level: Gold
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Yes, Since 2013

Does WDW assign you a time to load the bus or is it first come first seated? What time does the bus arrive at the pier from WDW? Just trying to get our ducks in a row before we finalize our plans. The cruise is booked but still thinking about WDW first.

If you are staying at a WDW resort prior to cruising and have purchased DCL ground transfers, you will get a letter in your hotel room the night before you board the ship indicating what time to meet the bus (at wherever the busses load at your resort...it will be where the busses to the park are). Depending on the total number of cruisers needing transportation and which hotels they are staying at, you may or may not make multiple stops before heading to the port.

Tammy

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 1 adult/1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Susan
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 12
5) Castaway Club Level: This is our first cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No
Where North of Boston? I live in marblehead.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adult 1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Lynne & Pat
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 11
5) Castaway Club Level: Second. I have done this itinerary before and loved it.
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

I am so excited about this cruise!!!! This will be the second time we do these ports. I am looking forward to eating in PR and shopping at the coach outlet!!! I loved everything from the past cruise!!

Lynne

Robin, I submitted 2 roll call applications. Please ignore the first, I hit send before I meant to. Thanks for all you and the other gals are doing for this cruise. Our son is a room and our other son, DIL and GS are in a third room. Total of 3 rooms, they aren't on DISboards. How do I include them?

Clari - trying to PM you to join the FE and can't since I'm too new here. :(

Mag55 - Please check page one of this thread for helpful information, including information on sending private messages.

Hi Robin, I submitted our information to the roll call page several weeks ago, but I'm not sure how to access the roll call. How do you go about viewing the spreadsheet with all the participants on it? I must be missing something or I just don't know how to find it. Thanks!!

Hi Robin, I submitted our information to the roll call page several weeks ago, but I'm not sure how to access the roll call. How do you go about viewing the spreadsheet with all the participants on it? I must be missing something or I just don't know how to find it. Thanks!!

Hi Grammy J,

I sent you an email to the address you have listed in the spreadsheet. You will need a gmail account to access. Gmail accounts are FREE. Let me know if you do not receive the email with instructions....It starts out WELCOME ABOARD. :goodvibes

Robin

Hi Robin, I did get your message "Welcome Aboard". Thanks! Is there any other way to access the spreadsheet besides gmail? If not, I will just wait for the activities to appear on this forum. I won't be doing the fish extenders this time, many next cruise!! The other 5 in our party will be with us over July 4th and I will try and get them to sign up for the roll call. Just under 10 months now :cool1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter