Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

***IMPORTANT***

Hey everybody we are really excited about this cruise we have decided to give out FE's to everyone on both list's! Therefore I need EVERYONE to tell me their family's favorite Disney characters!!!! (Individually please) If you are on "sheet 1" do not feel obligated to reciprocate... but hey everybody loves presents! :rotfl:

THANK YOU! :thumbsup2

Happy Sailing,
Alli + Kristy :sail:

Hi DAISYSFAMILY & CHIPNDALESBESTFRIEND ... that is so :smickey: ... thank you.

My fav is Winnie and my DW's is Tigger (or Stitch).

I have made a Command Decision!​
To make this simple for everyone, and to solve an FE problem I was pondering, I will provide the Reminder Bands as part of everyone's FE gift. I will use both FE list to order so there is no need to provide me with numbers or sizes unless you have a special request! :thumbsup2

star_trek_captains_chair_0309.jpg

"Live long and prosper!"

Tomorrow I probably will not be online in the am, have to bring the DH to the heart Dr. to make sure the pains in his chest are nothing, he has had a previous angioplasty and stints put in, but he has not been feeling well for the past two weeks. I will be back tomorrow night with updates saying it was nothing and they tell him it is only a strained chest muscle, since we have been doing a lot around the house to sell it.

Hope all is well ... ::yes::

TaTa4Now1968 said:
Tomorrow I probably will not be online in the am, have to bring the DH to the heart Dr. to make sure the pains in his chest are nothing, he has had a previous angioplasty and stints put in, but he has not been feeling well for the past two weeks. I will be back tomorrow night with updates saying it was nothing and they tell him it is only a strained chest muscle, since we have been doing a lot around the house to sell it.

I hope all is well with your DH and will keep him in my thoughts today and tomorrow

Sending lots of good thoughts and pixie dust!

Thoughts, prayers and pixie dust, pixiedust:

Fºoºz;45676333 said:
Hi DAISYSFAMILY & CHIPNDALESBESTFRIEND ... that is so :smickey: ... thank you.

My fav is Winnie and my DW's is Tigger (or Stitch).

star_trek_captains_chair_0309.jpg

"Live long and prosper!"
My favorite chair!!

Hope all is well ... ::yes::

Best wishes, Beth, for your hubby!

Sue

Hope all is well.:grouphug:

We have always been given bandanas during dinner on pirate night plus bought the kids the mickey pirate ears on the ship. We also have some cheap pirate jewelry for the kids. Very simple and easy.;)
I must have a fat head as these just don't work for me! Just a "heads" up.

Prayers, hope you get an all clear from the card

***IMPORTANT***

Hey everybody we are really excited about this cruise we have decided to give out FE's to everyone on both list's! Therefore I need EVERYONE to tell me their family's favorite Disney characters!!!! (Individually please) If you are on "sheet 1" do not feel obligated to reciprocate... but hey everybody loves presents! :rotfl:

Happy Sailing,

We (or rather I, family is just along for the ride) have decided to do both lists as well. I am on list two and it isn't growing the way I was hoping, and well I need more people to give gifts too. So yes, I am a FEE geek!

DD Sarah Cinderella
DS Sean and DH Jeff Goofy
Me ultimately it is Mickey, but I also like Timon, and Gus Gus, and Eeyore.

Checking in to see if all is well with Beth's DH. Sending more pixie dust to add to the others' good wishes. :tink:

ChipNDalesBestFriend said:
***IMPORTANT***

Happy Sailing,

My favorite is Mickey Mouse, DH does not have one, DD is tinker bell, DS is stitch. This is my 2nd DCL cruise, but my first FE. Can't wait.

Thanks you all of the well wishes.

My DH will have to have a Angiogram tomorrow to see if his blockage has gotten worse. Hopefully, he will only have to have an Angioplasty.

I will let everybody know how it goes tomorrow. It is going to be a long day.

Thanks again everybody for your concern.

Beth

Folks,

For anyone interested in a cabana on the family beach...when I logged in to CC port adventures, Cabana #17 on the family beach showed as available. We're not interested in a cabana for this cruise, so hopefully one of you guys can snag it! :goodvibes

Well were asked for additional information from the State Dept. for Rory's passport application, they stated that our guardianship papers needed to state that we could apply for a passport for her or take her out of the country. :confused3

More stress to an already stressful day...ugh

***IMPORTANT***

Happy Sailing,

bringing this up! I will list the people i still need to hear from! :goodvibes

nessamomof3
Chrissyrose
Phimgurl's sister
Phimgurl's parents
tatafornow1968
o4me2playn
mediamomof2
cardidog
tracielyn
goolsby's
gonecruisin
SportMamaof2
mbeckom
TinkLoverSam
jmelyn
CruzOle
Candance1908
U2FanHFX
dnbent

If you PM'd me your characters I have to add you in! If you have already giving me your characters already yet I listed you I may have gotten confused! :blush:

IMPORTANT
due to the personalization aspect of my FE's if i do not hear from you by the 23rd of August I will not be able to personalize yours :sad1: :sad1:
Personally I hate deadlines :rolleyes2 but sadly there is one :scared:

Thanks again to all!! :wave2:

Happy Sailing,
Alli :sail:

Thanks you all of the well wishes.

My DH will have to have a Angiogram tomorrow to see if his blockage has gotten worse. Hopefully, he will only have to have an Angioplasty.

I will let everybody know how it goes tomorrow. It is going to be a long day.

Thanks again everybody for your concern.

Beth

Hope everything turns out wellpixiedust:

bringing this up! I will list the people i still need to hear from! :goodvibes

tata4now1968

If you PM'd me your characters I have to add you in! If you have already giving me your characters already yet I listed you I may have gotten confused! :blush:

IMPORTANT
due to the personalization aspect of my FE's if i do not hear from you by the 23rd of August I will not be able to personalize yours :sad1: :sad1:
Personally I hate deadlines :rolleyes2 but sadly there is one :scared:

Thanks again to all!! :wave2:

Happy Sailing,
Alli :sail:

Sorry, I thought I responded to you last month, but things have been crazy lately and the memory isn't what is used to be,maybe I didn't:sad2:

Mine is Tigger, DH is Grumpy and Rory's is Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).

Thanks again for doing this.....after the last couple of weeks, this cruise is going to be a well needed vacation:dance3:

Beth

Well TinkLoverSam and I spent a couple hours this afternoon finishing up buying our FE gifts. Now I just have to put everything together since TinkLoverSam and her hubby are moving into their new place in just over a week so they'll be busy getting set up in their new place. I saw some pictures today for the first time and it looks really nice.

Hopefully everything is going well for you Beth with both your hubby and Rory's passport!

Now I just need to know what's going on with my truck. I talked to the insurance adjustor today and it looks like its verging on a total write-off which is upsetting but I'll get over it especially if they actually tell me something soon, lol. Oh well at least I found out that I have the rental for another week or so at minimum so I know I have a way to work and back until this is all sorted out.

Well I survived an accident and 7 straight shifts at work so between today and tomorrow I get to relax with the bf and not worry too much for a little while. On Monday a local rodeo has its final round so the bf and I are going to drive up and check it out - I had a blast there solo last year! I just have to survive through the last week of August when I'm running both my surveillance department and the security department as both my supervisor and manager are out of town and I basically work every day at all hours of the day and night... I think I'm really going to enjoy this vacation, lol! Just 66 more days until we set sail!

We can't get a reservation in either Remy or Palo (except the first night but we want to stay together as a family on our very first night on a cruise!) If anyone has reservations they'll be cancelling can you post on here, then we can hopefully get in? Thanks :grouphug:

Well TinkLoverSam and I spent a couple hours this afternoon finishing up buying our FE gifts. Now I just have to put everything together since TinkLoverSam and her hubby are moving into their new place in just over a week so they'll be busy getting set up in their new place. I saw some pictures today for the first time and it looks really nice.

Hopefully everything is going well for you Beth with both your hubby and Rory's passport!

Now I just need to know what's going on with my truck. I talked to the insurance adjustor today and it looks like its verging on a total write-off which is upsetting but I'll get over it especially if they actually tell me something soon, lol. Oh well at least I found out that I have the rental for another week or so at minimum so I know I have a way to work and back until this is all sorted out.

Well I survived an accident and 7 straight shifts at work so between today and tomorrow I get to relax with the bf and not worry too much for a little while. On Monday a local rodeo has its final round so the bf and I are going to drive up and check it out - I had a blast there solo last year! I just have to survive through the last week of August when I'm running both my surveillance department and the security department as both my supervisor and manager are out of town and I basically work every day at all hours of the day and night... I think I'm really going to enjoy this vacation, lol! Just 66 more days until we set sail!

You will enjoy your holiday even more with all this happening, not long now :wave2:

Good luck at the doctor's, a worrying time for you both :(
Sending love and best wishes from Scotland x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter