Sam's Club Black Friday Deal on Disney Gift Cards

Thank you for sharing but we already have these listed on the current discount thread
Will close this thread out as not to confuse the posters

How do you get this deal? Samsclub.com and do you do it on Thanksgiving. I would like to get these to pay my DVC dues on my Sam's Club credit card. Thanks!

Yes, online only, and it starts Thanksgiving Day. Limit of 2 $500 cards :goodvibes
Opinion: Would you think it means 2 cards only per membership or, if two ppl are on the membership, they also could buy two?
You know what I’m hoping but…..

With their normal discount on gift cards it’s limit 2. I put 2 in my cart then check out. Then put 2 more in my cart and check out. I don’t know if this will work Thanksgiving since it’s such a big discount.

I have never used an e-gift card at disney. How would this work? We want to use them to pay for meals. I’m sure this is a dumb question but I’m very technologically illiterate! Thanks

I have never used an e-gift card at disney. How would this work? We want to use them to pay for meals. I’m sure this is a dumb question but I’m very technologically illiterate! Thanks

You can put the card number in when you do a mobile order. If you want to use it for table service meals, you could pick up a physical card at Target or somewhere else and transfer the egift card to the physical card.

When I used my egift cards before I kept them in their own folder in my email. Then to use them I would pull them up on my email on my phone and the clerk would scan my phone.

Opinion: Would you think it means 2 cards only per membership or, if two ppl are on the membership, they also could buy two?
You know what I’m hoping but…..
Since the ad specifically states 2, I would be afraid of having all my ordered cancelled.
On regular DGC purchases there, I do order in multiple orders with no issue, but that's a lower discount, that isn't a big deal if they cancel.

Can the e-gift cards be used to pay for your Disney World vacation package (room & tickets)? I assume they can but I just want to make sure before I spend $900.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for sharing but we already have these listed on the current discount thread
Will close this thread out as not to confuse the posters

I tried finding the link to that thread but couldn't, could you please share it? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter