• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sam's Club Disney Digital Gift Card

bp traveler

Earning My Ears
Purchased on Black Friday and I never got the final email that I was supposed to get with the digital gift card.
So, I got on with this the fulfillment company and they gave me the account number and ean.

How do I use this for food in the parks? Do I enter this entire gift card and EAN usually we have had a physical card or a print out you could just scan.

Thanks

Purchased on Black Friday and I never got the final email that I was supposed to get with the digital gift card.
So, I got on with this the fulfillment company and they gave me the account number and ean.

How do I use this for food in the parks? Do I enter this entire gift card and EAN usually we have had a physical card or a print out you could just scan.

Thanks
Do you have another physical card? You could transfer that balance to it via disneygiftcard.com.

Or you could charge to your room and then later in your stay visit the front desk where they can manually enter the card number to cover those charges.

I purchased the Sams deal too and all I did was enter the gift card number in the notes in my phone and when I would order on line I would just copy and paste the entire number

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter