San Angel Inn restaurant Refubishment question

ChrystalUnicorn

Mouseketeer
Someone mentioned on the board that San Angel Inn will be closing for refurbishment in September. I have reservations made there for Sept 1.
Where can I find out if it will be closed when we are going? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but it's our first trip.
Thanks in advance!!

The Cantina de San Angel quick service restaurant is closed for refurbishment. It's scheduled to reopen Sept. 24th.

The San Angel Inn table service restaurant is open.

See the above post - it is the quick service that is being refurbished, not the table service. I have not personally heard anything about San Angel Inn closing for refurbushment. The quick service is scheduled to reopen in September.

We have reservations made in April to eat there..

Only the Cantina (CS) is closed. The Inn (TS) is still open.

However, I did hear a rumor that the new building that is going up where the cantina was is going to be 2 stories tall. The lower level being a CS and the upper level being a TS (perhaps the Inn is moving outside). Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? :confused3

Only the Cantina (CS) is closed. The Inn (TS) is still open.

However, I did hear a rumor that the new building that is going up where the cantina was is going to be 2 stories tall. The lower level being a CS and the upper level being a TS (perhaps the Inn is moving outside). Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? :confused3

when you walk in it looks like you're in Mexico? with the big dome celilings and pretty blue background? everything there is candlelit.

(there's a three amigo ride that sails around the restaurant)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter