San Diego Go City Pass - which attractions?

Kerr84

DIS Veteran
I bought 2 day San Diego All Inclusive passes for my husband and I. My daughter is almost 3, so she didn’t need one. Here are our must do’s:

San Diego Zoo
SeaWorld
Sesame Place

Here are our maybes:
Birch Aquarium
Fleet Science Center
New Children's Museum
Natural History Museum

Here is what I am thinking.
Option 1: only do the top three and start both days at the zoo? Do the zoo for 2-3 hours then switch to sea world one day and sesame place the next day? I was thinking this because the zoo opens an hour earlier than the other 2 and has free parking so going there twice should be fine.

Option 2: split a day between sea world and sesame place and then the next day would be the zoo and one of our maybe attractions, most likely the aquarium.

Which seems better? Has anyone visited the museums/aquariums? Do you think any of them are must do’s?

Thank you! I know this was long. :)

Hi,
These are all great:
Birch Aquarium-too similar to the Sea World experience?
Fleet Science Center- Might be over your daughter's head
New Children's Museum- Fun
Natural History Museum-Fun, but maybe not for a three year old?

The sea lion viewing at La Jolla Cove and the cave is beautiful. There is a safe childen's swim cove.

Enjoy!

Hi,
These are all great:
Birch Aquarium-too similar to the Sea World experience?
Fleet Science Center- Might be over your daughter's head
New Children's Museum- Fun
Natural History Museum-Fun, but maybe not for a three year old?

The sea lion viewing at La Jolla Cove and the cave is beautiful. There is a safe childen's swim cove.

Enjoy!
Thank you!!! We are doing La Jolla Cove when we drive from San Diego to Anaheim. I think someone said there is a great place to see the sea lions there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter