Sanaa Accessibility/Animal Kingdom Day

emcarle27

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I've asked about Sanaa here before and the majority of people said it was wonderful.

We were able to snag a 2:30pm reservation for Sanaa on our Animal Kingdom day. I understand it's not at Animal Kingdom, but what is the accessibility to go from Animal Kingdom to Sanaa then back to Animal Kingdom to round out the day?

Are we better off just doing a quick service at Animal Kingdom?

Thankyou!

You'll need to catch a bus from AK to AKL-Kidani to dine at Sanaa. After you eat, take the bus back to AK. Overall, I'd guess you'll spend at least 30 minutes on the transportation part of your meal break.

If you have a car it will be significantly faster. Uber/Lyft might be a good option.

All I can say is whatever you need to do to keep that Sanaa reservation, DO IT! Sanaa is amazing! It’s well worth leaving the park for. The bus trip is not bad at all. You literally take an access road that cuts back to AKV without having to get on a major roadway. It’d be a nice break from the park from like 2-4.

We had a Sanaa reservation for 1:40pm in May. Started day at Animal Kingdom and used the AK resort bus. Only difference, we took the HS bus after lunch.

The bus ride itself is very short. Your transit time will be primarily waiting for the bus. I love Sana’a as a break. Your time is perfect. Just be sure to get off at the Kidani stop,not Jambo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter