• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanaa QS Breakfast - What did you think?

aerxo17

Mouseketeer
Hi! We're thinking of staying at Kidani and we wanted to know about everyone's experiences at Sanaa for breakfast.

How did picky eaters in your party enjoy it? How was the food in general? Which food did you like best?

Was it hard to find seating by the windows? What time works best to go and eat and get a window seat? It's self-seating, right?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not a picky eater so I can't answer that question, but I went twice back in November when staying at AKL for a short Sat/Sun stay and loved each meal. The Shahi Tukra French Toast was fantastic, but not so different that it wouldn't be approachable to most people. The Methi Paratha Sandwich was my favorite, very unique so probably not for picky eaters, but the flavors were fantastic.

Both times I went, there were maybe 4-5 other families tops, but YMMV. Was easily able to get a nice window table each time. You order at the bar and they give you a table number and you seat yourself. You get real plates/napkins/silverware so it really feels much nicer than a usual QS meal. I highly recommend it.

We've eaten there multiple times and each time, there were 2-3 tables at most. Easily found seating by the windows.

I think the food is good! Not as good of a variety at Mara but we appreciated not having to make the trek over to Jambo for breakfast. My picky eater is a 3 year old and he was content with standard Mickey waffles and bacon. I liked the eggs benedict and French toast. My husband usually gets the Boere breakfast and thinks it's decent, but doesn't love the sausage on it.

Service is always good and quick and I like real dishes.

We've eaten there multiple times and each time, there were 2-3 tables at most. Easily found seating by the windows.

I think the food is good! Not as good of a variety at Mara but we appreciated not having to make the trek over to Jambo for breakfast. My picky eater is a 3 year old and he was content with standard Mickey waffles and bacon. I liked the eggs benedict and French toast. My husband usually gets the Boere breakfast and thinks it's decent, but doesn't love the sausage on it.

Service is always good and quick and I like real dishes.

I tried the sausage and wasn't blown away by it either, or the coconut drop biscuits for that matter. The banana bread, on the other hand, was supposedly house made, and was fantastic.

We love most of the Sanaa breakfast offerings. Have not had any trouble finding a good table when eating there, but since many in our group tend to sleep later than me, I often get order/pickup duty and take it back to the room for the whole crew!

Neither of us are picky eaters - I have allergies I have to work with but I'm willing to try a lot of different things so I can't comment too much there. I don't remember what DH had but I had the shakshuka which was delicious though spicy (though I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to spicy). We got a seat by the window without a problem. It remains on our must visit again for breakfast restaurants. I think we were there mid-morning on a weekday and it wasn't too terribly busy.

We love it and had no problem getting a window seat back in 2021. Try the banana bread with the hazelnut spread.

we thought it was excellent and a nice break from the same eggs/bacon/sausage/waffles at most WDW breakfast spots (at least outside the AK area).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter